NutriBoost sources its products directly from origin and is in direct contact with its suppliers.
For this reason, we have specifications and certifications of our products at hand. Our manufacturers are certified according to the best food safety certifications and are monitored at least every single year.
It is the quality of our products and our service that we care about.
Buy with confidence
NutriBoost guarantees full traceability of the product. It is our duty to make sure that the products can be traced back once step ahead and one step backward in the supply chain.
Furthermore, NutriBoost products are:
NutriBoost BV is an importer and exporter, located near the port of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Due to our strategic position and being the main entry point for lots of European countries, we have a strong position when it comes to importing and exporting food ingredients.
Organic and Conventional
The corre portfolio of NutriBoost BV is organic certified. Our control body is SKAL and meets the EU standards, allowing us to export our products as organic. Our products are sourced directly from farmers, farmer cooperations and local suppliers from all over the world. All of them have to meet BRC, IFS, FSSC, GMP and/or ISO standards in order for them to supply us with their produce. In addition, they are being monitored on a consistent basis.
Although SKAL - and The Netherlands - are known for their standards to be one of the most stringent organic standards in the world, we do go for that extra mile. This means we analyze our products with the help of accredited laboratories and receive analyses from our partners as well.
To get to know more about our company, you can find our websites in the following languages: Czech: https://nutriboostsuperfoods.cz Danish: https://nutriboostsuperfoods.dk Dutch: https://nutriboost.nl English (UK): https://nutriboostsuperfoods.co.uk English (USA): http://nutriboostsuperfoods.com French: https://nutriboostsuperfoods.fr German: https://nutriboostsuperfoods.de Italian: https://nutriboostsuperfoods.it Polish: https://nutriboostsuperfoods.pl Portuguese: https://nutriboostsuperfoods.pt Spanish: https://nutriboostsuperfoods.es Swedish: https://nutriboostsuperfoods.se
Our company provides 3 different services. We can provide you with private label, bulk orders, and manufacturing.
Private label Pricing for private label depends on the quantity and the size per package as well as the type of packaging. Therefore we can quote you for a private label on request.
Bulk orders This is our core business. Bulk means that we provide ingredients in 20-25kg bags. We can arrange full pallets, mixed pallets and even full truck loads.
Manufacturing If you require mixing, tableting or processing of your ingredients, we can arrange both sourcing the ingredients and the manufacturing process for you.
All of our organic products are certified by SKAL, which audits our whole supply chain. This means that the certification process includes: - verifying where we source our organic products; - the processing of our products; - packaging of our products; - labeling of our packaging.
Due to these stringent controls, NutriBoost is able to guarantee the organic integrity of the products that we offer. This ensures that all the products that we offer are 100% organic.
Packaging - Delivery
How do you ship my order?
There are a number of different ways your orders can be shipped & priced according to your preferred shipment option.
The following shipping options are provided by NutriBoost:
EXW: Ex Works price is the price of goods already packed, palletized and ready for pick-up from the warehouse address. This excludes customs documents and clearance (if needed). FCA: Ex Works price is the price of goods already packed, palletized and ready for pick-up from the warehouse address including customs documents and clearance (if needed). CPT/DAP: Is the price of goods shipped to the named destination. The risk of loss of or damage to the goods, as well as any additional costs due to events occurring after the time the goods have been delivered to the carrier, is transferred from the seller to the buyer when the goods have been delivered into the custody of the carrier.
For EXW & FCA purchases, contact a few different freight forwarding companies for price quote comparisons.
For FOB freight, the nearest port of shipment is:
Port of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
1. Can you tell more about your company? NutriBoost is an importer, exporter as well as a wholesaler and of organic food ingredients. Our head office is located in The Netherlands, near the Port of Rotterdam. We provide both organic certified and non-organic products, depending on the preference of our partners. However, we do wish to emphasize that our core business is organic. All our products and processes are certified organic by SKAL Biocontrole in The Netherlands. Therefore we use the organic identification code NL-BIO-01 and our registration number is 101983.
2. Do you ship your goods to (...)? Our goods can be shipped to any country in the world.
3. Do you offer product samples? In consultation with the buyer we can offer samples within Europe and we charge freight costs for samples that need to be send outside Europe.
4. Can you provide nutritional data and analysis? Yes, we can provide you with a certificate of analysis and also the nutritional details, country of origin, storage conditions etc. These documents are available upon request.
5. What is Private Label and do you offer this service? Private label means that we pack products into pouches for you and apply your own label at our packing facility here in the Netherlands.
We offer a variety of kraft paper and plastic pouches. We can also provide printed pouches on request. We're happy to provide you with more information.
6. What is the difference between White Label & Private label? White Label products are unlabelled pouches filled with your products. It is exactly the same as private label, but without personal branding.
7. What sizes do you offer w/ private label and white label? We can pack almost any size you prefer: 100 g, 250 g, 500 g, 1000 g. The maximum quantity mainly depends on the type of packaging and product that you prefer. Feel free to request more information.
8. Do you supply your products in bulk? Yes we do.
If you have any further questions please get in touch via the alibaba message centre.